Dual Video to USB 3.0 Multi I/O Capture
Reduces hardware complexity and connections to your computer. Easy, No Drivers, No Setup! Versatile! Compatible with all Apps!
Facilitate your video capture over USB 3.0 for two cameras and with versatile I/Os.
Works with vMix, Wirecast, Panopto etc. and all apps supporting two or more video input devices.
- Simultaneous capture of two uncompressed HD video streams into one single USB 3.0 link.
- HDMI, DVI, VGA or CVBS video input connectors.
- Line level stereo audio support.
- Digital Fluid technology: Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any host.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Customizable video processing functions.
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same host.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux.
Dual Video to USB 3.0 Multi I/O Capture. FACILITATE your video capture over USB 3.0 for two cameras and with versatile I/Os. Works with vMix, Wirecast, Panopto etc.and all apps supporting two or more video input devices.
Video Input 1
1 x HDMI
1080p, 720p, 1080i, 480p, 576p, 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480
Video Input 2
1 x DVI-I (Digital + Analog)
DVI: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 576p, 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480
VGA: 1080p, 720p, 480p, 576p, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1400x1050, 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480
Component: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i, 576p and 576i
1 x CVBS - 480i, 576iHDMI Note: You may use a HDMI to DVI adapter and have two HDMI inputs.
Up to 60 Hz, all formats
RGB, YCbCr, 4:4:4, and 4:2:2
Analog Audio I/O
Analog stereo, line level, 3.5mm jack.
2-channel LPCM 48kHz audio from line input or embedded in HDMI
HDCP Copy Protection
The device will not decrypt BD/DVD movies, satellite/cable receivers or other encrypted sources.
RS-232 port on RJ-45 connector for RS-232 or VISCA control. Requires installation of COM port driver.
The Mixer feature can be controlled by the following interfaces: HID, RS-232, keypad and INOGENI REMOTE
1 x USB 3.0
YCbCr (YUY2) 4:2:2 8-bit
Video Scaler, Color Space Conversion, Sampling & Frame Rate Conversion
Automatic hardware based
Two (2) extra USB 3.0 ports for expansion purposes. The devices connected will appear to the host.
Maximum USB Bandwidth
Because of USB bandwidth limitation, you cannot stream simultaneously two 1080p60 videos over USB. However, for example, these combinations will work:
- Input 1 at 1080p50 and Input 2 at 1080p30.
- Both Inputs at HD resolutions, such as 1080i60, 1080p30 or 720p60.
- Input 1 at 1080p60 and Input 2 at 1080p23.
- And all other combinations at lower resolution or frame rate.
- The internal scaler can be used to reduce the resolution and frame rate of the input if necessary
NO driver installation necessary!
Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit)
Linux (kernel v2.6.38) and above
Minimal Host Requirements
USB 3.0 port
Intel Core i5 or equivalent
Graphic card with dedicated memory
Compatible with all motherboards. Intel, Renesas, ASMedia and Fresco Logic
Cameras and camcorders with an HDMI, DVI, VGA or CVBS output
UVC-compliant. Runs with all software compatible to DirectShow, AVFoundation and V4L2.
Power supply, USB 3.0 Type-C cable, RS-232 terminal bock adapter.
Dimensions & Weight
(L x W x H)
185 x 112 x 30.5 mm
7.3” x 4.4” x 1.2”
0° to 45° C
32° to 113° F
-40° to 105° C
-40° to 221° F
0% to 90% non-condensing
12V, 700mA. Power supply included
* USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 cameras that only support uncompressed video will not work properly. For better performance, use USB 2.0 cameras that support MJPEG or H264 codecs.