1. Login to your page on Facebook
2. Go to https://www.facebook.com/live/create
3. Click Create Live Stream
4. Choose where you want you live stream to appear: your Timeline, a group, an event, a Page you manage or a friend's Timeline. Click Next.
5. Save the Server URL and the Stream Key
6. Create the Output Stream on the encoder
You should use a Template with one bitrate and Format RTMP. In the Output URL field you should enter the Server URL and the Stream Key in one URL line: rtmp://rtmp-api.facebook.com:80/rtmp/104473386842015?ds=1&s_l=1&a=ATi3i3fBlrOxHF9K
7. Starting the channel and checking the output
On the “Channels” page click the start icon. After a few seconds if all is correct the state of channel should be “started”
Just after the channel start on the “Posting Live Stream” frame on Facebook you will see the video preview. Press Go Live button. The video will be posted.
Go to your Facebook page and verify the live video stream
8. Creating another live video stream
To create another stream you should repeat the steps from 2 to 7. Every new stream will have its own Stream Key and different Output URL in its Output Stream on the encoder.
If you are going to use the same input stream for several broadcasts you should use the same template for these Output Streams.