Dual Video to USB 3.0 Multi I/O Capture
Easy, No Drivers, No Setup! Versatile! Compatible with all Apps!
OPTIMIZE your video collaboration and webcast with two cameras.
Works with Skype®, Zoom®, Webex®, GoToMeeting®, Hangouts®, etc.
Reduces hardware complexity and connections to your computer.
The INOGENI SHARE2 features a mixer to embed two video sources into one single stream. This is an important asset if your application only supports one video interface, like Skype®, Zoom®, Webex®, GoToMeeting® and all video conferencing applications.
The device can be controlled by an application on the host side using our USB HID interface or with RS-232. You can also use the keypad on top of the device to control it manually.
- Mixer feature: Hardware mixer into a single USB 3.0 interface.
- Control interface: LAN, RS-232, USB
- Local and remote keypad.
- HDMI, DVI, VGA or CVBS video input connectors. [VGA and CVBS are available using an adapter]
- Line level stereo audio support.
- Digital Fluid technology: Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any host.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Customizable video processing functions.
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same host.
- Compatible with Windows, OSX and Linux.
Simultaneous capture and mix of 1x HDMI and 1xDVI/VGA/Component Analog or digital/or CVBS + Audio into 1x1080P60 USB3 signal.
Video Input 1
1 x HDMI
1080p, 720p, 1080i, 480p, 576p, 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480
Video Input 2
1 x DVI-I (Digital + Analog)
DVI: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 576p, 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480
VGA: 1080p, 720p, 480p, 576p, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1400x1050, 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480
Component: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i, 576p and 576i
1 x CVBS - 480i, 576i HDMI
Note: You may use a HDMI to DVI adapter and have two HDMI inputs.
Up to 60 Hz, all formats
RGB, YCbCr, 4:4:4, and 4:2:2
Analog Audio I/O
Analog stereo, line level, 3.5mm jack.
2-channel LPCM 48kHz audio from line input or embedded in HDMI.
HDCP Copy Protection
The device will not decrypt BD/DVD movies, satellite/cable receivers or other encrypted sources.
RS-232 port on RJ-45 connector for RS-232 or VISCA control. Requires installation of COM port driver.
The Mixer feature can be controlled by the following interfaces: HID, RS-232, keypad and INOGENI REMOTE
1 x USB 3.0
YCbCr (YUY2) 4:2:2 8-bit
Video Scaler, Color Space Conversion, Sampling & Frame Rate Conversion
Automatic hardware based
Two (2) extra USB 3.0 ports for expansion purposes. The devices connected will appear to the host.
Maximum USB Bandwidth
No USB Bandwidth limitation.
NO driver installation necessary!
Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit)
Linux (kernel v2.6.38) and above
Minimal Host Requirements
USB 3.0 port
Intel Core i5 or equivalent
Graphic card with dedicated memory
Compatible with all motherboards. Intel, Renesas, ASMedia and Fresco Logic
Cameras and camcorders with an HDMI, DVI, VGA or CVBS output
UVC-compliant. Runs with all software compatible to DirectShow, AVFoundation and V4L2.
Power supply, USB 3.0 cable, HDMI-to-DVI adapter, VGA-to-DVI adapter, serial RS-232 cable.
Dimensions & Weight
(L x W x H)
185 x 112 x 30.5 mm
7.3” x 4.4” x 1.2”
1.18 pounds (537 g)
0° to 45° C
32° to 113° F
-40° to 105° C
-40° to 221° F
0% to 90% non-condensing
12V, 700mA. Power supply included
* USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 cameras that only support uncompressed video will not work properly. For better performance, use USB 2.0 cameras that support MJPEG or H264 codecs.